Vitamin D3 + Vitamin K2
- Optimize your bone and dental health
- Vitamin D3 helps you strengthen your immune system
- Benefit from the nutrient synergy – and increase your well-being
- Manufacturer of the highest quality - get the full positive effects of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2
- 290 capsules - enough for 3 months
From 100€ order value free shipping
Can be delivered in 2 – 3 working days
What effects does a lack of vitamin D3 and K2 have on your organism?
- Weak bones and teeth: Vitamin D3 helps calcium absorption and K2 ensures that this calcium ends up in the bones.
- Muscle weakness and pain: Insufficient levels of vitamin D3 can lead to muscle problems.
- Fatigue and mood swings: A lack of vitamin D3 can contribute to constant fatigue and even depressive moods
- Weakening of the immune system: Without sufficient vitamin D3, your immune system cannot defend itself optimally against infections and diseases.
An incomparable biological interplay.
The synergy effect of vitamin D3 and K2 is simply unmistakable.
Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 not only serve to ensure excellent bone health, but also give your immune system the boost it needs to protect your body from diseases and infections.
While vitamin D3, often referred to as the "sun vitamin", it also ensures, among other things, that your body can absorb enough calcium from food.
With a perfectly balanced daily dose, you can skilfully cover your vitamin D3 and K2 household - without changing your diet directly.
How does the "sun vitamin" vitamin D3 help you?
Vitamin D3 is a multi-talent that can take care of your physical health. It is essential for strong bones and teeth as it aids in the absorption of calcium in your body.
Vitamin D3 also strengthens your immune system, among other things. Helps your muscles function smoothly and can even affect your mood and overall well-being.
Especially in months with less sunlight or when everyday life prevents you from soaking up enough rays. Supplementing with vitamin D3 can be crucial for your well-being.
The hidden hero in your body - vitamin K2.
Vitamin K2 is responsible for your bone and heart health, among other things.
While working discreetly in the background, vitamin K2 contributes to:
It ensures that you absorb enough calcium. And that it also gets to where it is needed – namely in your bones. However, vitamin K 2 also prevents the calcium from getting into your bloodstream and causing blockages.
Vitamin K2 can not only strengthen your bones, but also ensure a healthy cardiovascular system. But that's not all. Vitamin K2 can also help slow down the aging process and maintain your skin's elasticity.